concordia-memories.org Forum Index concordia-memories.org
Recalling Concordia's Past

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted: Postings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    concordia-memories.org Forum Index -> General chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roger.pape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Wanted: Postings Reply with quote

What am I doing wrong? By now I would have expected to see a lot of people registering and posting something on the message board. As I have stated before, the board was never intended as a one-way blog. I simply posted a number of articles to give people some ideas. It was set up to allow everyone to share their stories. That's what makes a forum interesting. Many love to click on the forward button when they receive an email, but somewhere there has to be some original content generated. So think about some of your favorite stories and put them in a posting.

However, to start you must register on this message board. Before leaving the website, make it a point to sign up. It's not difficult at all. I should point out that I have had to block the addresses of some Internet Service Providers that are frequented by spammers. Unfortunately, one of these is Google Mail. I regret having to block gmail.com, so if you are using this mail server, you will have to send me an email and I will set up an account for you. If you have any other problems registering (or if you think you have registered and your name doesn't appear in a day or two), send me an e-mail at the address shown on the home page.

So register today, even if you can't think of anything right now to post. Sooner or later you will be glad you did. Some long-lost friend may contact you or perhaps you may want to ask for information about something that you have been wondering about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    concordia-memories.org Forum Index -> General chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: